Tuesday 2 April 2013

The sixth week


 The Sixth Week was more practice than theory. Our lecturer showed us how to use MSOffice word. Therefore, I have learnt many things that I am sure it will help me. By Using Word, user easily can change the shape, size, color of text, add tables, shading, border, pictures, charts and Web address in documents. Word window contains lots of variety components that can help the user to create many types of personal and business documents including flyers, memos, resumes, reports, mailing labels and etc. therefore, I brought my laptop during the lecture to practice whatever the lecturer gave to me. For example, our lecturer taught us how to create a poster by using MSOffice word. For me, it was the first time to do like that exercise. So I am very happy when I learn new knowledge that can help me. However, this need more practice to become more professional in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment